Thursday, November 3, 2011

November

It's November! I love November.. and here are a few reasons:
1. It's OFFICIALLY the Holiday Season!
2. Tomorrow is my birthday!
3. David and I are taking engagement pictures on Saturday!
4. We only have something like 27 school days until Christmas Break!
5. Holiday season means seeing family a lot!
6. Holiday season also means LOTS of pictures!
7. The weather is getting colder!
8. People share things they are thankful for.
9. I love hearing what people are thankful for.
10. In general, I think people are just nicer during this time of year.

**Tomorrow is my birthday. WOW. It is funny how fast a year goes.. I do not feel like I should be turning another year older. 26.. I should not be 26. Not that I think it is old.. But it just seems weird to think of myself as 26. Although, lately I have been pulling muscles left and right and feeling pain in all sorts of places, but still I don't feel like 26 is my age..

I am so thankful for all the many blessings the Lord has blessed me with throughout these past 26 years. This is my last birthday as Katie Moseley. By my next birthday I will have been married 5 months already! Crazy.. I look forward to this next year. Many memories will be made while I am 26! :D

Happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment