Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yes I did...

I had a great weekend out in Snyder, TX. David's home church's meeting was this weekend. It was great to have my parents, James, Heather, and J come out there too. And part of David's side was there. Just a good ol' weekend.

David had a study session tonight so I have just been finding random stuff to do. I actually watched some tv... I uploaded pictures.. Took a nice hot shower.. AND.. I will admit it.. I put on my wedding dress... and shoes.. and jewelry... AND veil.. I did! I think I will probably put it on at least once a month until June.. I have to say, it is STILL beautiful.. I can't wait to get it altered in February.. :D I am lucky and only have to change three things about the dress.. The length is perfect!

I try to make a running list of things I still have to do for the wedding.. After all it is only 7 months away! It's ONLY 7 months away! Seems like a long time but really.. About 3 of that is all holiday season/new year happenings and we all know how the holidays consume all thoughts and money.. Ha. So my list quickly disappears out of my head and I begin to create list of To-Dos for the holidays!

So 215 days to go!! Wha hoo! I want June to be here!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on some blog reading this morning :) So fun to try on the dress and everything every month! Mine was in TN the whole time I was in TX, and I only wore it the day I tried it on at the shop and the day of our wedding. Now...well, it is "preserved" and perhaps one of our girls will want to wear it some day, we'll see :) I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend!! Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete