Sunday, November 6, 2011

Engagement Pictures!

On Saturday, my uncle, Bobby Moseley, came to Austin to take our engagement pictures. We took a few pictures at the Lockhart court house. Then we went to the Double Tree and took pictures in the court yard. The court yard there made for some awesome pictures. After the Double Tree, we ate lunch then went to Texas Old Town. My cousin Jacque got married there and it is beautiful. Uncle Bobby took over 400 pictures! There are so many great ones and I can't wait to see them all!
I am very thankful though. Because starting on Friday night I was having an allergic reaction to something and I had a little bit of skin irritation on my cheeks. It was more on my chest and face on Saturday but you can't see it in the pictures.. But by Saturday night the hives and rash has gotten so bad. Covering my body and it is very painful. I look absolutely awful right now but I am SO thankful it waited until after pictures to really over take my whole body and face!! Praying for it to get better soon!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are wonderful! Your uncle did a fabulous job :) The green sweater/shirt look great on both of y'all - some of my favorites! So glad the hives/rash waited - hope it clears up soon. Breathe!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete