Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A few things...

1. I am excited but scared about trying on wedding dresses.
2. I don't know why I am scared... the wedding dress is a pretty big deal in a wedding..
3. I finally went back to Weight Watchers tonight.. I haven't been since May...
4. I really needed to go back!
5. I have a really good goal in 8 months to work for..
6. But I also need to get in healthy eating habits again so when we are married we can eat healthy together and live a long time and I want our kids to have healthy habits too!
7. I found out what kind of learner I am tonight - thanks to David for telling me about the learning style question thing online. (His physics professor made him take it so he could better understand how to teach David cal-based physics.... Really.. is there any good way to teach that where actual people can understand it!!??!!)
8. Results are: slightly active, sensual, global and very visual learner... (I could have definitly told you that I am a very visual learner. I love pictures and graphs)
9. Tomorrow is wedding show at Double Tree.. Looking forward to it!
10. Bed soon.. Coffee in morning!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment