Sunday, September 25, 2011

Coming up this week...

This week has some fun wedding stuff happening...

On Thursday, Mom, Dad, James, Heather, J, and I are going to the wedding exhibit at the Double Tree (hotel where wedding is). Mom, Dad, and I went to the show they had in the spring but we weren't engaged so we basically went just for fun. I has gone to a two day conference at Double Tree and I knew David and I were going to get married eventually, so while I was there I went ahead and asked about using their hotel as the wedding venue. In asking, we got an invitation to the wedding exhibit, so we went... And then we decided it was going to be the place whenever we did finally get ready to plan for the wedding.. Anyhoo, we are going back this Thursday. They will have all kinds of vendors and food tasting. Our goal is to pick out what food we are having at the reception, talk to (and hopefully book) the DJ, and hopefully talk to the person who does pipe and draping (staging for ceremony and some reception stuff.) Should be fun!

Then Saturday is a pretty big day too! Wedding dress shopping!! People I know who are coming are my mom, Heather (sister in law and matron of honor), my Aunt Mary, and Vina (David's mom).. I am looking forward to it! Can't believe that I will actually be putting on the white dresses and not the bridesmaids ones.. Ha. Fun but kinda scary! I will let you know how it goes!

First stop is at Belle Saison at 10:15 am. I have been here several times to try on bridesmaids dresses.. and I have searched and searched bridal gowns and it seems they have a good selection.
After Belle Saison we are going to swing by the Double Tree which is across the highway and show Vina the ballroom. Exciting..

Then at 3:00 we are going to David's Bridal. How fitting.. since I am marrying David! :D
Fun week ahead! :D But what I want more than anything is for June 2, 2012 to be here and all the planning done.. (and school over!!).. and finally marrying David! Oh what a day that will be! I know I am going to have to just soak it all up because it will be over before I know it! But I will have lots and lots of memories! :D<3

No comments:

Post a Comment