Thursday, March 29, 2012

64 days left

We are coming close to being only 2 months away! We have already had three wonderful showers and two more towards the end of April! Last week I got my dress back from alterations and it is perfect and nothing else needs to be done... With the dress done I was able to stick to our scheduled day for Bridal pictures which is NEXT Thursday! We (mom, Heather, *Cooper, and I) are planning to get pedicures that morning - yay! Then getting hair and makeup done.. Then off to Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin for the Bridal pictures! Can't wait. I am praying for beautiful sunny weather. Exciting time. Looking forward to seeing these pictures... and spending a day with two of my favorite ladies, and Cooper too!



I think I have been to the Botanical Gardens but I googled some pictures... It looks mighty pretty!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - those last 2 pics - GORGEOUS - now to see you in those settings in your pics later on - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete