Saturday, May 26, 2012

One week to go...

Some last week thoughts....

I am not sure how it is suppose to feel one week before your wedding, but it sure doesn't feel like it is exactly one week from today. Perhaps I don't feel it is that close because I still have to work.. I have to work until 11:15 on June 1 (Rehearsal Day!) and then I am leaving and the wedding festivities can officially begin!

David is down for good which is great because with this being the last week before the wedding AND the last week of school comes a LOT of stress and at least he can hear about it in person and not over Skype.

We got out marriage license yesterday! I had off of school due to a bad weather day and we didn't miss any school this year due to bad weather. It was perfect timing because we had several wedding errands to run, first stop being marriage license place. So, we have the license and now we can get married.

I am looking forward to the honeymoon in San Antonio.. I am especially looking forward to sleeping... When school is out I love being about to sleep.. This year has been busy with school and wedding planning stuff so I am ready to just relax.. Which is why we are perfectly fine going to San Antonio.. We don't have to spend all day long touring if we don't want to.. We can just relax! Perfect way to start the extremely busy summer!

I wonder how it is going to feel the day of the wedding.. I wonder if it will hit me.. I wonder WHEN it will hit me that I'm getting married. It is surreal. Maybe when I am on my way down the aisle?? I don't know..

I hope I can step back and soak up every moment of Friday and Saturday because it will go by so fast.. The day we have been planning since July last year.. and the day I am been looking forward to since.. well, since I was a little girl.. My wedding day.. Just one week away..

I am really looking forward to the wedding.. and I am really really looking forward to spending the rest of my life with my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. :) We're so excited to see you walk down the aisle! The girls have commented that they don't really remember the weddings we've been to all that well, and they are looking forward to really paying attention to everything. They're getting older and their dreams of future wedding days are formulating I'm sure :) Have some of your girls taking pictures all day of everything - you'll be able to sit down and flip through them all after the day and it'll help you remember all the little things that will seem to whir by around you! Just a thought :) Can't wait to see y'all in person - it's been entirely too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete