Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I look back on this past year, I have so much to be thankful for:

1. David - can't wait to marry him in June! 190 days away!
2. My parents - they have always been two of my best friends...always loving and supportive.
3. My brothers and sisters-in-law... there has never been a dull moment. Have so many memories and many more to come.
4. My new family - David's parents, Gran Gran, sisters, brothers-in-law, and extended family.. They have been so kind and accepting.
5. My nieces and nephews.. They make my heart so incredibly happy. I cannot imagine loving children more.. I teach lots and lots of little kids, but there is something about them being my own family that just increase the "Happy Heartness".
6. Cool weather. I love fall and winter. Makes my insides shiver with joy.
7. Sweaters and sweater dresses. Simply comfy!
8. Very thankful for June only being a few days over 6 months away.. and thankful for all the people helping plan our big day.
9. SO thankful for laughing... and relaxing..
10. Last to list, but definitely NOT least.. church.. Church and church family. I cannot put into words how abundantly blessed I am to be a part of the Primitive Baptist Church. The Grace and Mercy of the Lord showcase themselves in my life every day and I can't imagine leading a better life than the one the Lord has blessed me with. If everyone could experience His watch-care so abundantly as I, I think the world would be a much better place.

Happy Thanksgiving, and may God bless you and keep you this and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment